Garlic Pretzel Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Tomato Sauce
For a play on a pork braciole, try this simple and flavorful pairing. Plus, it features two gourmet products that are each made with wholesome ingredients and lots of love - OMG! Pretzels and Jar Goods. The herbs and spices in each of these bonus ingredients really add amazing savoriness to the dish while keeping it light. We love to serve this Italian-style classic with a side of roasted potatoes and green beans.
- kitchen twine, saute pan
- Crush the OMG! Garlic Pretzels in a food processor or plastic bag until finely crushed.
- In a small bowl, combine the pretzel crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest and 2 tbsp of the olive oil.
- Lay the mixture in the center of the pork tenderloin, roll it up, and tie with kitchen twine to close. We recommend tying it in 3 or 4 places to keep the pork rolled up while it cooks.
- Once the pork is stuffed and tied, season the outside with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat and brown the outside of the pork, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the pork from the pan, and deglaze with the white wine, about 2 minutes.
- Add the Jar Goods Classic Spicy Tomato Sauce to the pan and return the pork.
- Simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Let the pork rest uncovered in the pan with the sauce for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving with the sauce drizzled on top.
Calories: 395kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 37gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 190mgPotassium: 696mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 52IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 88mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels