Deviled Strawberries with Sweet Chili
This recipe is super easy to put together and is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy for Valentine’s Day. If you don’t want to make the cream cheese-marshmallow mixture, you can create a version of this using store-bought whipped cream. We prefer the texture and tang of the quick-to-combine cream cheese topping. If you prefer less heat, you can also top this fruity dessert or snack with Sweet & Salty OMG! Pretzels.
- electric mixer
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz marshmallow cream
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 12 strawberries, rinsed and cut in half
- ¼ cup of Sweet Chili OMG! Pretzels
- In a medium bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Place the mixture in a pastry bag or small plastic bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe a dollop of the cream cheese mixture onto each halved strawberry.
- Crush the OMG! Pretzels slightly so the pieces are the correct size for your berries. Place the pretzel pieces on top of the cream cheese mixture for crunch and added flavor.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 hours before serving.
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels