Cheeseball Wreath with Pretzel Dippers
You can use your favorite cheeseball recipe to accomplish this festive take on the classic crowd-pleasing appetizer. We like to keep the cheeseball mixture itself pretty simple, because the seasoning of our sourdough pretzel nuggets add so much flavor when you use them as dippers.
- 1 bundt pan
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red bell pepper optional for garnish
- 1 bag of Cheddar Jalapeño or Garlic OMG! Pretzels
- Once the cream cheese is softened, mix all the ingredients except for the pretzels in a large mixing bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Line a bundt pan with plastic wrap.
- Add cheeseball mixture into bundt pan and press to ensure the wreath takes shape and holds together.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Remove the cheeseball wreath from the bundt pan by flipping it onto your serving platter.
- Place OMG! Pretzels in the center of the wreath and garnish with strips of red pepper to resemble a bow.
NOTE: It’s important to let the cheeseball firm up in the fridge for at least an hour and then let it sit at room temperature once you’ve unmolded it for at least 20 minutes so that the mixture is easily scoopable.
Calories: 248kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 6gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 275mgPotassium: 62mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 51IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 104mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels