Tiramisu Dessert Dip with Sweet & Spicy Pretzel Dippers
Whip up this dessert dip in a matter of minutes for a sweet afternoon treat to celebrate Valentine’s Day. It has the flavors you expect from the classic Italian dessert without the work of layering or making a homemade custard. The chocolate chips and pretzel nugget dippers give a great crunch to the dessert snack! You can also pair this dip with our Sweet & Salty or Salty Butterscotch Pretzels (or serve them all!).
- stand mixer
- 1 ½ cups vanilla pudding
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp almond extract
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkles optional for the top
- 1 bag OMG! Sweet & Spicy Pretzels
- In the stand mixer, whip the cold heavy whipping cream with granulated sugar and almond extract until fluffy and stable. Move the whipped cream to a separate bowl.
- In the stand mixer, combine the pudding and mascarpone cheese until smooth.
- In 2 batches, fold in the whipped cream.
- Add in the chocolate chips and gently fold.
- Place the dessert dip in decorative bowls and top with colorful sprinkles.
- Serve with OMG! Sweet & Spicy (or other sweet variety) Pretzels and some fresh strawberries for dipping.
Calories: 307kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 3gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 14gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 86mgPotassium: 122mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 642IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 49mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels