Sweet & Spicy Shortcakes
Take some help from cake mix to whip up these mini bundt cakes in no time! This pretzel dessert has the perfect mix of sugar and spice thanks to the crunchy pretzel topping. You’ll have guests asking you for the recipe after you serve these at your next summer soiree.
- mini bundt pan or cupcake tin, ice cream scoop, electric mixer
- Strawberry cake mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup Sweet & Spicy OMG! Pretzels crushed
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the box. Use the ice cream scoop to place batter in mini bundt cake pan. You can make cupcakes if that’s the type of tin you have.
- Let the cakes cool completely on a wire rack before topping them.
- Make the whipped cream by adding the cold cream into a cold bowl along with the sugar and vanilla extract. Whip until the cream has peaks and will hold its shape.
- Top each cake with a dollop of whipped cream and crushed Sweet & Spicy OMG! Pretzels. You can also add fresh berries or mint to the tops for garnish.
Calories: 156kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 39mgPotassium: 40mgSugar: 4gVitamin A: 580IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels