Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This elegant entree is actually easy to make, but will impress guests with its sophisticated look and taste. The Lemon Pepper Pretzels add a citrusy freshness to the filling and add to the textural components of the dish. This is a perfect main dish for an at-home Valentine’s Day celebration!
- 1 Oven-safe saute pan
- 2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot finely diced
- ½ cup broccoli florets chopped
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels chopped
- ⅛ tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Make the filling
- Saute diced shallot and broccoli florets in olive oil and salt and pepper (to taste) over low heat until soft, approximately 6 minutes. Let it cool slightly.
- Mix in ricotta cheese, Lemon Pepper Pretzels, and thyme.
- Chill for about 5 minutes.
Prep the chicken
- Cut a 4-inch long, 2-inch deep slit into each chicken breast.
- Fill the pocket with filling.
- Place the stuffed chicken breasts back into the saute pan. Drizzle the top of each chicken breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken for 35 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Calories: 570kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 57gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 176mgSodium: 493mgPotassium: 1050mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 486IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 160mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels