S’mores Dip with Sweet & Salty Pretzel Dippers
Summer is the best time for s’mores, but being outside isn’t always convenient or possible. That’s where this simple oven version comes in handy! It takes minutes to make and will have your guests gathered around and smiling in no time. Bonus: You can choose any sweet variety of OMG! Pretzels as dippers (or choose them all for a fun taste test).
- baking dish
- 5 chocolate bars you’ll have 5 squares left over
- 16 jumbo marshmallows
- ¼ cup red white and blue sprinkles
- OMG! Sweet & Salty Pretzels for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In an 8x8-inch square pan, place the chocolate in the bottom to cover the whole pan.
- Add the marshmallows on top in neat rows.
- Heat for about 10 minutes until the marshmallows get soft and pliable.
- Add the sprinkles to the top and warm for another 5 minutes. The marshmallows will look a bit toasty, and you’ll be ready to dip.
- Serve warm with bowls of OMG! Sweet & Salty Pretzels on the side.
Calories: 312kcalCarbohydrates: 58gProtein: 3gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 88mgPotassium: 131mgFiber: 2gSugar: 40gVitamin A: 7IUCalcium: 14mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels
Interested in more recipes like this? Download our FREE Summer Entertaining Guide.