Mini Stuffed Peppers
These are a cute and colorful appetizer. This is a fresh Super Bowl snack that you can serve to your guests while you watch the big game.
- 1 Sheet pan
- 1 Pastry brush
- 12 multi-color mini peppers
- 4 oz goat cheese softened
- 1 tbsp honey Use local honey whenever possible.
- 12 Sweet Chili OMG! Pretzels crushed
- Wash and take out the stem and seeds from the peppers. You can choose to leave the peppers whole or slice them in half lengthwise.
- Roast lightly under the broiler for a few minutes, maintaining crispness of the peppers.
- Meanwhile mix together the goat cheese, honey, and crushed Sweet Chili OMG! Pretzels.
- Once the peppers are out of the oven and have cooled enough to touch, stuff each pepper with the filling.
- Serve on a platter.
Calories: 125kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 5gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 184mgPotassium: 166mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 2338IUVitamin C: 86mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels