Another of “mama” Lynn’s homey creations, these heath cookies are designed to be rustic. They can also be customized to your taste - change up the flavor of OMG! Pretzels you use, add nuts or not, or throw on some peanut butter or butterscotch chips to amp up the sweetness. One thing we can promise you, you won’t eat just one!
- 1 Cookie sheet
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay the graham crackers in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar together and then pour over the crackers to cover them.
- Top with chocolate chips and Sweet & Spicy (or other sweet variety of OMG! Pretzels).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit to set and cool for about 10 minutes.
- Cut to serve and enjoy!
This pretzel dessert doesn’t have to look perfect, you can simply break the pretzel cookie pieces with your hands if you can’t find the lines of the graham crackers with your knife. We love wrapping these sweet pretzel snacks in cellophane and giving them as gifts for the holidays or to say thank you.
Calories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 1gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 206mgPotassium: 48mgFiber: 1gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 569IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 26mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels