Deviled Eggs with Lemon Pepper Pretzels
This traditional appetizer is always a crowd pleaser! Adding it to your Super Bowl snacks menu is a must.
- 1 pastry bag optiona
- 4 hard boiled eggs (makes 8 deviled eggs)
- Mayonnaise to taste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard or mustard of choice
- 10 pretzels Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels
- Hard boil the eggs (unless you buy them already prepared from the grocery store); to hard boil the eggs, place eggs in boiling water for approximately 15 minutes.
- Once the eggs are cooked, cool them and peel them. Cut them in half lengthwise.
- Pop out the yolks of the eggs in a bowl and mix together with mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl.
- Crush the Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels in a zipper-top plastic bag (reserve a bit for garnish).
- Fill the egg white shells with the yolk mixture. To make them look pretty, use a pastry bag to fill them. To make it simple, use a small spoon.
- Refrigerate the eggs until ready to eat. If you are serving them outside, place your platter on a tray of crushed ice.
Calories: 113kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 7gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 187mgSodium: 190mgPotassium: 86mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 263IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 30mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels