Dessert Nachos with Sweet & Spicy OMG! Pretzels
Dessert nachos are the perfect summer dessert because they are easy to make and you can use whatever you have on hand for toppings. Using our Sweet & Spicy pretzels as the base for your dessert nachos keeps the dish from being too sweet and provides a satisfying crunch. You can keep it simple with just a few ingredients or go really crazy with toppings. Either way, dessert nachos are delicious!
- Whisk, double boiler
- 1 bag of Sweet & Spicy OMG! Pretzels
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- Whipped cream store bought works fine for this recipe
- Various toppings including chopped nuts, candies, sprinkles, etc.
- Make your chocolate sauce. In a double boiler over low heat, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil until the chocolate is melted and the sauce is smooth. You can use this same method with milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate if you prefer. You can also use a store bought chocolate sauce found near the ice cream in most grocery stores.
- Make your dessert nacho base. On a plate, add a generous handful of OMG! Sweet & Spicy Pretzels.
- Top your dessert nachos. Drizzle on the chocolate sauce, add some strawberry slices and other toppings to your creation. Finish with a few dollops of whipped cream.
NOTE FROM THE OMG! KITCHEN: This dessert is fully customizable. You can also use Sweet Chili, Salty Butterscotch or Sweet & Salty OMG! Pretzels for the base. You can also choose any chocolate for your sauce or add caramel sauce as well. Mix things up with different fruits and candies. The point of this is to have fun with your food and enjoy it!
Calories: 413kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 4gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 91mgPotassium: 384mgFiber: 5gSugar: 25gVitamin A: 33IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels