Blue Cheese Spinach-Artichoke Dip with Buffalo Pretzel Dippers
This dip takes classic American flavor combinations to the next level. In this warm version of the dip, blue cheese adds a touch of tanginess that cuts through the richness of the fontina and cream cheeses while pairing perfectly with our crunchy Buffalo pretzel nuggets that are the perfect poppable vehicle for getting this gooey goodness in your mouth. This crowd favorite is perfect for tailgating or any fall get together.
- baking dish
- mixing bowl
- 16 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅔ cup fontina cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- OMG! Buffalo Pretzels for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, spinach (be sure to squeeze the water out well), artichoke hearts, ½ cup of the blue cheese, garlic, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Spread evenly into an oven-safe baking dish (8x8 square or similar size).
- Place on a sheet pan to catch any cheese that may melt over the top during baking.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip with the shredded fontina cheese and the remaining blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the dip is warmed through.
- Broil for 3 additional minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned
- Serve warm with OMG! Buffalo Pretzels on the side for dipping.
Calories: 303kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 5gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 395mgPotassium: 299mgFiber: 1gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 4389IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 134mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels