Banana Boat Parfait with Sweet & Salty Pretzels
For a super quick breakfast, brunch item or snack that looks gorgeous and is fun to eat, you have to try this twist on a yogurt parfait. The banana on the bottom makes the dish filling and the crunchy pretzels on top give it the perfect texture. This is another great pretzel recipe for easy and elegant entertaining. Plus, you can change up the ingredients based on the season or your preferences. Feeling adventurous? Try it with OMG! Sweet Chili Pretzels and mango!
- banana split dish
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup Greek yogurt Substitute cottage cheese or a vegan yogurt here if you prefer.
- 1 cup OMG! Sweet & Salty Pretzels crushed
- Handful of fresh berries such as raspberries, blueberries or strawberries
- Optional drizzle of honey or maple syrup
- Peel and slice the bananas lengthwise and place in the banana split dish.
- Dollop ½ a cup of yogurt on each banana, then top with crushed OMG! Pretzels and berries.
- Drizzle honey or syrup on top for added sweetness, if desired.
Serving: 1gCalories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 1gFat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.04gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 422mgFiber: 3gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 76IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels