We’ve partnered with Eat Happy Kitchen to bring you 3 fabulous dip recipes using their organic spice blends. Just like our OMG! Pretzels, Eat Happy Kitchen only uses the finest ingredients to create bold and unique flavors. These spices pair perfectly with our Gourmet Flavored Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets.
- Veggie Dill Dip with Garlic Pretzels
- Tex Mex Dip with Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels
- BBQ White Bean Hummus with Lemon Pepper Pretzels
Veggie Dill Dip with Garlic Pretzels
Seriously addictive, this dip is great for a quick snack, to serve at your next happy hour, or to pack in next week’s lunches. Eat Happy Kitchen’s The Dill Seasoning is the ultimate twist on the classic flavors of ranch, making this dip a true crowd-pleaser. Pair it with crudites and OMG! Garlic Pretzels for the perfect crunch and added flavor.
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Eat Happy Kitchen The Dill Seasoning
- 1 shallot finely diced
- ⅓ cup yellow bell pepper finely diced
- 1 small carrot finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Fresh parsley chopped
- 1 bag of OMG! Garlic Pretzels for dipping
- Prep the veggies - shallot, bell pepper, carrot - and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and Eat Happy Kitchen The Dill Seasoning.
- Add in the fresh veggies and stir.
- Top with fresh parsley and refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with OMG! Garlic Pretzels (and crudites) for dipping.
Tex Mex Dip with Cheddar Jalapeño Pretzels
Great on its own or as a substitute for the sour cream layer in 7-layer dip, this flavor-forward dip is simple to make and looks great on any appetizer spread table. OMG! Cheddar Jalapeño Pretzels are the obvious choice as the crunchy dipper for this cool and creamy dip that features the warm spices of Eat Happy Kitchen’s Taco Seasoning.
- 16 oz sour cream You can substitute vegan sour cream, if you prefer.
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 tsp. Eat Happy Kitchen Taco Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag OMG! Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels for dipping
- Chop cilantro and juice lime; add to a medium bowl.
- Add the sour cream, Eat Happy Kitchen Taco Seasoning, salt and pepper, then mix to thoroughly combine.3 tsp. Eat Happy Kitchen Taco Seasoning
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with OMG! Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels for dipping.1 bag OMG! Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels
BBQ White Bean Hummus with Lemon Pepper Pretzels
This creamy dip has a rich smokiness thanks to the Eat Happy Kitchen BBQ Dust. Perfect for watching the big game, an appetizer for your next cookout, or a healthy snack to keep around the house, this recipe is also super easy to make - the food processor does all the work for you! OMG! Lemon Pepper Pretzels are the perfect flavor and texture pairing for this dip.
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. Eat Happy Kitchen BBQ Dust
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bag of OMG! Lemon Pepper Pretzels for dipping
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of Eat Happy Kitchen BBQ Dust.1 ½ tbsp. Eat Happy Kitchen BBQ Dust
- Serve at room temperature with OMG! Lemon Pepper Pretzels for dipping.1 bag of OMG! Lemon Pepper Pretzels