No-Bake Salty Butterscotch Pretzel Clusters
Not a baker? No worries! These homemade no-bake treats will satisfy any sweet tooth and make you the star of snack time. The hint of salt from the peanut butter is just what these clusters need to even out the sweetness of the butterscotch. With a smooth coating on the crunchy pretzels, this quick dessert is great for anyone who loves food with different textures.
- ice cream scoop
- Sheet pan
- 1 ½ cups butterscotch chips melted
- 1 cup peanut creamy butter
- ½ cup white chocolate chips whole
- 1 bag of OMG! Salty Butterscotch Pretzels lightly crushed
- Optional: ½ cup of dried cherries or ½ cup of chopped toasted pecans
- Prep your sheet pan with a layer of parchment paper.
- Crush the pretzel nuggets with a kitchen mallet or the back of a spoon. Be sure to leave some large pieces, so the clusters have texture.
- Melt the butterscotch chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, about 2.5 minutes in total, until they are warm and smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter and combine.
- Stir in the pretzels and white chocolate chips.
- Using the ice cream scoop, scoop clusters onto the prepared sheet pan. This makes about a dozen, depending on the size of your ice cream scoop. NOTE: If you plan to use a mini scoop, you’ll need to crush the pretzels into smaller pieces.
- Let cool for about 45 minutes until the clusters are set.
Calories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 4gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 167mgPotassium: 109mgFiber: 1gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 18IUVitamin C: 0.03mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels