Cauliflower Steaks with Lemon Pepper Pretzel Topping
In honor of Veganuary, we bring you this main course option that is so delicious you won’t miss anything! The bright flavor from fresh herbs and lemon really make this vegan dinner a delight. It will easily serve two people as a main course or use it as a side dish for four. The crunchy pretzel topping adds texture and a ton of flavor thanks to our Lemon Pepper seasoning blend.
- sheet pan, parchment paper, pastry brush
- 1 head cauliflower
- 6 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ bag OMG! Lemon Pepper Pretzels crushed
- 3 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine 4 tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Clean cauliflower and slice into 1-inch thick steaks. You should get four steaks per head of cauliflower.
- Place steaks on the prepared baking sheet and brush with olive oil mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then, flip the steaks, brush them with the olive oil mixture again and place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- While the steaks are baking, make the topping. Combine the fresh herbs, pretzel pieces and 2 tbsp of olive oil in a medium bowl.
- When the steaks are cooked through and slightly browned, they are ready to serve.
- Top each steak with the Lemon Pepper Pretzel topping and enjoy.
Calories: 514kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 7gFat: 45gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 31gSodium: 261mgPotassium: 953mgFiber: 7gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 665IUVitamin C: 153mgCalcium: 83mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels