We’ve partnered with Eat Happy Kitchen to bring you 3 fabulous dip recipes using their organic spice blends. Just like our OMG! Pretzels, Eat Happy Kitchen only uses the finest ingredients to create bold and unique flavors. These spices pair perfectly with our Gourmet Flavored Sourdough Pretzel Nuggets.
- Veggie Dill Dip with Garlic Pretzels
- Tex Mex Dip with Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels
- BBQ White Bean Hummus with Lemon Pepper Pretzels
Veggie Dill Dip with Garlic Pretzels
- Prep the veggies - shallot, bell pepper, carrot - and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and Eat Happy Kitchen The Dill Seasoning.
- Add in the fresh veggies and stir.
- Top with fresh parsley and refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with OMG! Garlic Pretzels (and crudites) for dipping.
Tex Mex Dip with Cheddar Jalapeño Pretzels
- Chop cilantro and juice lime; add to a medium bowl.
- Add the sour cream, Eat Happy Kitchen Taco Seasoning, salt and pepper, then mix to thoroughly combine.3 tsp. Eat Happy Kitchen Taco Seasoning
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with OMG! Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels for dipping.1 bag OMG! Cheddar Jalapeno Pretzels
BBQ White Bean Hummus with Lemon Pepper Pretzels
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of Eat Happy Kitchen BBQ Dust.1 ½ tbsp. Eat Happy Kitchen BBQ Dust
- Serve at room temperature with OMG! Lemon Pepper Pretzels for dipping.1 bag of OMG! Lemon Pepper Pretzels