Cookies, Candies, Pretzels & Ice Cream Cake
This recipe is great for the whole family and once you have the method down, you can mix things up with tons of different flavor combinations. The key is the crunch in the center – the layer of crushed OMG! Pretzels. It adds a pop of flavor in addition to the texture that this cake needs to eat like a cake and not just ice cream. Have fun making and eating this frozen treat!
- Loaf pan, plastic wrap, bowl, spoon
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 cup broken cookie pieces chocolate chip and chocolate wafer
- 1 cup crushed OMG! Sweet & Salty Pretzels
- While your ice cream is softening, about 10 minutes, layer the loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Once the ice cream is soft enough to work with, add it to a large bowl. Mix the candies and cookies into the ice cream.
- Add half of the ice cream mixture to the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle your crushed OMG! Sweet & Salty Pretzels onto the ice cream mixture to create a middle layer in the loaf pan.
- Add the rest of the ice cream on top of the crunchy pretzels and freeze until solid, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Let it thaw for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Calories: 796kcalCarbohydrates: 95gProtein: 12gFat: 42gSaturated Fat: 20gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 493mgPotassium: 552mgFiber: 4gSugar: 70gVitamin A: 690IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 239mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels