Lemon Pepper Pretzel Crusted Fish
This quick and healthy recipe is great for starting 2022 off right! Pair this flavorful fish with a salad for a light and refreshing lunch or with sauteed green beans and herbed potatoes for a satisfying dinner.
- 1 Sheet pan
- 1 Pastry brush optional
- 2 4 oz fish fillet choose a white, flaky fish like mahi mahi or halibut
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup whole Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels approximately half of a bag
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Crush the Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels to the texture of large breadcrumbs.1 cup whole Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels
- Lightly season each fish fillet with salt and pepper.2 4 oz fish fillet
- Brush each fish fillet liberally with mustard to coat (this is what makes the pretzels stick to the fish). HINT: You can use the back of a spoon if you don’t have a pastry brush.
- Dredge each fillet in the Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels. You may have to lightly press the fish into the pretzels to get them to stick to both sides of the fillet. Then, place the fish on a lightly oiled sheet pan.1 cup whole Lemon Pepper OMG! Pretzels, 2 4 oz fish fillet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on the center rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Degrees are in Fahrenheit. Recipes are weeknight-friendly when they can be made, including prep time, in less than 45 minutes. You can use this method to create pretzel crust for other proteins, including salmon and chicken. You could make this weeknight dinner vegetarian by using eggplant.
Calories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 19gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 384mgPotassium: 313mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 11IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @OMGpretzels or tag #omgpretzels